And just like that, the chemicals react!
The eight celebrities continue their quest for love on tonight’s all-new episode of Famously Single. This week, Dr. Darcy Sterling instructs the housemates to throw a party and invite their single friends. But despite all the fresh meat potential dates in attendance, a few stars couldn’t help but turn their attention to each other!
Aubrey O’Day‘s crush on Pauly D prompts her to eventually make her move on the DJ, who is powerless to resist. Meanwhile, Brandi Glanville and Calum Best kindle a romance of their own, but it quickly turns sour once jealousy comes into play.
Recap the latest episode with these five must-see moments!
1. Let’s Talk About Sex: Dr. Darcy brings the group together to talk about their feelings surrounding sex and relationships. During the conversation, Brandi reveals she keeps exes around just to hook up with. “I’m a little older than the girls here, so I have needs,” she says. “I have guys that I have sex with, but we know it’s going to be good sex and we’re not going to be a couple and it is what it is. It’s not casual because I know them and we’re friends.”
2. Getting Flirty: While the celebrities are busy calling people to invite to their singles’ house party, Aubrey starts up a flirtation with Pauly D. “My crush is definitely starting with Pauly. We’re flirting a lot,” she says. “He’s much smarter and cooler than I thought. I wasn’t expecting a well-spoken man that was incredibly charming.”
3. Smooch, Smooch: As Aubrey and Pauly continue to get closer, sparks also begin to fly between Brandi and Calum. So much so, when the group goes out for dinner at a sports bar, she kisses him on the cheek and then on the lips…at the table!
4. Love Connection: The celebrities invite a bunch of their single friends over for a house party, but Aubrey only wants Pauly. “I think he’s going to be my new man,” Aubrey tells her BFF, DJ EQ. “He’s got a really great heart. He’s such a good man. I feel really horrible for saying this, but I’m really going to f–k him!”
Later, while they’re dancing and letting loose, Aubrey just grabs Pauly behind the DJ booth and makes out with him. “He was such a good kisser!” she says. “I hope he kisses me like that at our wedding.”
5. Trouble in Paradise: While the chemistry is heating up between Pauly and Aubrey, the situation between Calum and Brandi ignites for a completely different reason. After a couple drinks, Calum gets pissed at Brandi for dancing and flirting with other men at the party. “I see you kissing every boy in here,” Calum tells her. “Don’t be an a–hole, simple as that.”
Brandi is hurt and completely caught off guard by Calum’s behavior. “Calum and I weren’t doing anything yet, like anything,” she says. “Why would I know it bothered you? Why would I have any clue that that was upsetting to you?”
Watch the Series Premiere of Famously Single on Wednesday June 15 at 9e|6p, only on E!
E! Online – Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!