Kendall Jenner isn’t taking ANY risks when it comes to her safety!
As we previously reported, the supermodel was forced to call the cops on an alleged stalker after a man, named Shavaughn McKenzie, waited for the KUWTK starlet to return home on Sunday and followed the brunette beauty up her driveway. While McKenzie has since been slapped with a restraining order and charged for his actions, Kenny J is said to be beefing up her security so an incident like this one will NEVER happen again.
It’s said the 20-year-old is so shaken up by the whole situation that she doesn’t even feel safe in her pad. Tragically, Kendall only bought her new home back in June — poor thing!
Reportedly, Miz Jenner’s momager and other family members had previously told the up-and-comer that they didn’t think the residence was secure enough. We have a feeling Kris is saying “I told you so” right now, LOLz!
Regardless, Kendall is planning on being surrounded by a security team for the foreseeable future. Do you, girl!
[Image via Dave Bedrosian/Future Image/WENN.]